This is my first tag thing on WordPress – so thank you very much to Mari @ Story and Somnomancy for tagging me.
1. Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda at Tea and Paperbacks).
2. Thank the blogger who tagged you!
3. Choose one out of the two options. (You don’t have to explain why you chose what you did… only if you wanted to!)
4. Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. READING ON THE COUCH OR ON THE BED?
In bed. I have a lot of cushions and pillows so I’m comfy, plus I’m less likely to be disturbed when I’m in my room!
2. MALE MAIN CHARACTER OR FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER?
Female main characters wins this but only by a smidge. Saying that, I don’t go actively looking for female MCs and read just as many books with a male MC, as long as the books sounds interesting, I’ll read it.
3. SWEET SNACKS OR SALTY SNACKS WHEN READING?
Sweet, especially if it’s chocolate. I think I have quite a few books with chocolate crumbs in them.
4. TRILOGIES OR QUARTETS?
Trilogies, but that’s only because I’ve fully read maybe only 1 quartet.
5. FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW OR THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW?
Third person – I like to know what’s going on with other characters as well.
6. READING AT NIGHT OR IN THE MORNING?
At night – I don’t have time to read in the morning anymore!
7. LIBRARIES OR BOOKSTORES?
Bookstores since I don’t have a decent one in my town, so going to one just makes the trip extra special.
8. BOOKS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH OR MAKE YOU CRY?
Makes me laugh – especially when you’re trying to hold in in when surrounded by a load of people.
9. BLACK BOOK COVERS OR WHITE BOOK COVERS?
White – some of my favourite series have white covers.
10. CHARACTER DRIVEN OR PLOT DRIVEN STORIES?
I’m probably read more character driven stories, but I honestly do not care as long as it’s a good book.
I don’t know many people on here yet, so if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged!